A few tickets left… where you can get a huge saving.
Register now and bring a colleague for FREE.
Places are limited to 40 attendees to maximise your outcomes, so book fast to avoid disappointment.
Everything you need to know before booking a spot…
This Is What You Get.
- A comprehensive 2-day Business Improvement Program. Click here to see the Agenda.
- Powerful and practical course content and Breakout sessions to reinforce and apply to your business.
- All morning teas, lunch afternoon tea, 3 Course Dinner and drinks for the 2 days/ 1 night.
- Comprehensive workbook, notes, examples & case studies.
- Successful Profile Guest Speakers including opportunities for one on one discussion. Click on each Venue to see the list of outstandingSpeakers.
- Full use of the Resort facilities.
- A free consultation of your choice with any one of the speakers following The BIP to assist with the implementation to make your business even more profitable, valuable and enjoyable. (Paul Dunn > limited to 3 attendees only.)
We have arranged very special accommodation rates with the Venues for those who wish to get in early or stay on a bit longer to debrief and start the implementation process or who simply want to enjoy the world class facilities with their colleagues or family.
Day 1 – Registration commences at 8.00 am and The BIP starts promptly at 8.45 am and runs through to 5.30 pm. Pre-dinner drinks commence at 7.00 pm and will be followed by a 3 course dinner & drinks at 7.30 pm.
Day 2 – Commences at 8.30 am sharp and runs through until 5.30pm, We invite you to join us a for a celebratory drink thereafter.
A few tickets left – Register now and bring a colleague for FREE.
The BIP Sydney 13-14 September 2017 > $2397 plus GST all inclusive. Early bird registration by 21st July 2017 and save $297. Plus a further saving of $150 for return BIP delegates.
The BIP Melbourne 21-22 September 2017 > $2397 plus GST all inclusive. Early bird registration by 21st July 2017 and save $297. Plus a further saving of $150 for return BIP delegates.
The BIP Johannesburg 1-2 March 2018 > Details to be announced soon.
” I experienced new techniques that will positively impact our business, Awesome, the speakers were immense! I recommend it to anybody, Congratulations and I’ll be back ”
Eddie Black, Eco- Genics
For assistance with registering or to answer any of your questions contact email@example.com or call on 61 408351403
1 We Need Your Information.
Please complete the registration form below or request one of our team to contact you to answer any questions you may have by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come back to you promptly
3 That’s It All Done! – Registration Confirmed.
The BIP team will send you an e-mail to confirm receipt of your registration, tax invoice of your attendance at The Business Improvement Program. And provide you with lots of other information so that you can prepare and get the most out of your investment.
We will then be in touch with you as we get a little closer to the event with further details.