5 Things we learned about The BIP in Melbourne September 2017
Business people around the world are similar although we face different challenges and opportunties in our locations and within our industry segmenst. We live in a digital, dynamic and disruptive world where we must connect with our target audience and be a business on and with purpose. The recent Business Improvement Program held in Melbourne 21-22 Sept 2017 uncovered similar key findings to that which we experienced 4 months earlier at The BIP we held in the UK in May 2017.
With that said, there are 5 key things the Attendees shared and had in common.
- A quest and determination to communcate their Purpose – their big WHY.
- The importance of focussing on the factors that are critical for their success.
- An understanding that building Trust in a digital world is vital to allow them to make a real impact.
- There has never been a time like this to have a documented strategic plan, strong leadership and an engaging culture.
- A drive to create a profitable, valuable and enjoyable business for their team, clients and community with many more options, so that they can live the life they desire.
A big thank you to our Alliance Partners for their support – Westpac Bank, Aitken Parners and Wrapped Agency.
Here’s a few pics of the speakers
and the participants at The BIP Melbourne 23-24 September 2017.
Recent NewsRecent News
01st October 2020
We can't tell how much fun it has been to be able to help you ...
20th September 2020
And why they can make all of the difference. (Part 3 of a 3 part series ...
12th August 2020
Positive pathways to tackling uncertainty. History tells us that exploring strategic options and being bold is ...
16th July 2020
And How you can use this to your advantage. (Part 1 of a 3-part series. Redesigning the ...
20th September 2019
Collaboration – The journey to delivering great outcomes for everyone. Tom Wilson from Adama Digital interviews ...